Monday, September 03, 2007

Giftwraps

Right now I'm working on a series of illustrations that is really fun, but that can not be shown yet.
So instead I thought of publishing a series of gift wraps that I did a couple of years ago.
It was in a period that I had enough work as a caricaturist, but I wasn't doing anything beside it.
The gift wrap project was interesting for trying some photoshop filters/tools, as well as doing exercises in repeating patterns.
I made some nice designs, and I also sold a few ones, but I discovered that it wasn't really my cup of tea. So I left it behind and moved on to become a greeting card designer. But I still have these gift wraps on my computer, and every time I see them I think: what a shame that I'm doing nothing with them.
So here are a few ones. Perhaps somebody might be interested.....


















1 comment:

nELSÖN! said...

Nice designs Marion!