Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moodies


Another fashionable illustration that I did for the new website of Moodies, a company I work for on a regular basis.
They only knew me for my caricatures and were very surprised to find out I did this kind of work too.
Well, what can I say. With assignments like these it's good to discover that 4 years at the Arnhem Fashion Institute were not waisted after all...
Well, that's not fair. It's a very good school, it's just that when I finished it I knew I wanted to be an illustrator.

6 comments:

Tel said...

Well done Marion - really good stuff, your work is very vibrant and up there with Colonel Moutarde - below.

Kelly Gannon said...

VERY nice work!! Catches my eye!

Vincenzo said...

...and a terrific Illustrator you are!!!

Niall O loughlin said...

Is there no end to your talents!!

Cederic said...

Wow!

Ik kwam hier toevallig op terecht, en maar goed ook, want al je werk is geweldig. Heel inspirerend!

Marion said...

Thank you, dank u.