Friday, May 23, 2008

Live caricatures

Looking at what I posted the last few months it seems I didn't have many live gigs. Which isn't true. So I'll post some examples of what I have been doing lately.




The theme of this evening was (very obvious) pirates. Some of the people had beautiful costumes, and it frustrated me that it was so dark and crowded that I couldn't concentrate 100 % on the job. So I went home with a slightly dissatisfied feeling.
But now, looking back at the pictures, I think they're not bad. And it's always good to post them, gives you the opportunity to look at them from a distance.

She wants to be a fashion designer.

I like the simplicity of this one.

8 comments:

Niall O loughlin said...

If I make it to Raleigh this year you have to promise to do my caricature.

Marion said...

I'm sorry Niall, I won't be there.

Moyse said...

I can't get enough of your live work Marion, awesome! Sorry to hear you won't be in Raleigh.

Marinka said...

Dankje Marion :)

De "simplicity" karikatuur van mij en dochter en die van man en zoon hangen ingelijst aan de muur en we zijn er trots op :)

Marinka Lindenburg
Vlietland Ziekenhuis Schiedam

Marion said...

Hoi Marinke,
Leuk dat je ook even komt kijken op mijn weblog! Met simplicity bedoel ik dat ik relatief weinig lijnen heb gebruikt, niet dat jullie simpel zijn of zo, dat snap je wel, hè!
Misschien tot ziens!

Tel said...

Great work Marion - no Raleigh that's a shame.

Emily Anthony said...

Marion, I always enjoy looking at your work. And I too will miss seeing you in NC.

Marion said...

I will miss you too, and I will be there in my mind...:)
It's just that october and november are the busiest months for our business...