Monday, September 15, 2008

Last weekend

Here's a short summary of what I did last weekend.

THURSDAY
Workshop! Hugo and I did this one together, normally he's the workshop expert. I really liked it this time, I usually find it very difficult to talk about something that is so 'natural' for me to do
, but the audience was so interested and Hugo and I are getting experienced in finding comparisons between corporate life and caricature life.



Saturday
A digital gig. Always exciting.




Sunday
Doing it the old fashioned way: copics on paper, at the Lawn Tennis Club Hoge Heide in Vlijmen.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on your presentation!
Love your cartoons!

Per H said...

What a power of observation you have. These are great!

Kamal Dollah said...

Hi Marion,

Too bad you'll not be at Raleigh. I'm bringing my wife along this time. Always love your work. Great humour in both pieces. I like the fact that its a body situation without a body. The tennis ball for boobs is a sure winner.

Marion said...

Thank you all.
Kamal, I hope you'll have a great time in Raleigh. I was really impressed by your graffiti assignment!