Monday, April 13, 2009

Live gig and studio piece

Had a nice saturday morning drawing people with "gluten allergy". What struck me was that it is children who suffer this allergy most of the time, and not the parents. How do I know? I asked them. So it's not genetical but environmental you should say.
Luckily it didn't affect their sense of humor...
After the gig we went to a good friend whose wife had organised a surprise part for his fiftieth birthday. He is living in a far away region in Holland near the sea, and we seldom go there, so it was fun seeing them again. I made him a caricature and he seemed to like it a lot.
He is a doctor in the medicinal use of cabbabis (clever fellow) and has his own 2 acres of land with a flock of sheep, chicken and other domestic animals, and a vineyard and vegetable garden. It's always very impressive to be there, and after we returned home I got inspired and decided to trim some plants in my backyard which I had been neglecting for 10 years....









6 comments:

Pavel Jakubec said...

WOOOOW,beautiful are all,the best is boy with big hair !!!

Angie Jordan said...

Love the blonde guy and hair sticking up! Funny!

mrityunjay said...

all are superb.wonderful.

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
은애 said...

How wonderful caricature! I love all your paintings but especially the chubby man. So cute!!! I visit your blog so frequently that I look like a stalker. (But I'm not!)

ytuythdj said...

視訊聊天室,HI.AV頻道,線上成人影城,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,誘惑,激情,巨乳,巨乳辣妹,美女妹妹,美女,制服美女,校園美女,女同志,酒店,高潮,辣妹,比基尼辣妹,av女優,美熟女,日本東京妹,援交妹,美少女,線上成人影城,AV女優,成人,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片