Thursday, April 23, 2009

Susan Boyle


Once upon a time there was this  not so pretty middle aged woman from a small village somewhere in England who participated "Britains got talent".
When she came on stage she was the laugh of the evening because of her looks... until she started to sing.....

It was a long time ago that apersons voice gave me the shivers, but she gave them to me.
I got tears in my eyes and had to hear it over and over again.
Yes, I'm a sentimental fool, I know.
But here's a caricature I made of her, hope you like it.

7 comments:

Nico Di Mattia said...

haha great version!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Anthony said...

Her hair and eyebrows are obvious targets, but I like the way you caught her posture and the way her head sits on her very generous neck. Niiiiiice!

Pavel Jakubec said...

Marion,brilliant drawing,
beautiful words !

Marion said...

Thanks Nico, Em, Pavel.
Em, you're right, I could have done better with her features instead I focussed on her neck and posture.

Tel said...

"....... Yes, I'm a sentimental fool, I know."

We all are Marion, tear in the eye stuff - great caricature of her BTW

Eun Ae said...

I recently saw a clip of her audition in Youtube. Well, actually I saw your drawing first, and then saw her. And I promtly recognized her. I was astonished at her voice and your talent, too. Really really nice caricature!

ytuythdj said...

視訊聊天室,HI.AV頻道,線上成人影城,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,誘惑,激情,巨乳,巨乳辣妹,美女妹妹,美女,制服美女,校園美女,女同志,酒店,高潮,辣妹,比基尼辣妹,av女優,美熟女,日本東京妹,援交妹,美少女,線上成人影城,AV女優,成人,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片