Monday, September 21, 2009

zorgwerk en HEMA

Had a busy weekend. On friday it was the first time since our vacation that I had to do a digital gig. Not always very easy, but I had a great time with the girls of Zorgwerk, an employment agency for nurses if I understood correctly. They were all very young and pretty, and the theme of the evening was: Holland (what else)... I couldn't make many photos because my camera was low on batteries. Sorry.


And the next day I could almost stay at home, because I had to work at Burgers Zoo, which is a five minutes walk from my house. They were all pastrycooks from the HEMA, a very famous shop in the Netherlands.




My daughter Meike was with me for support and while we were waiting for our first 'customers' she made a caricature of me. Isn't this a great portrait! And so flattering!



10 comments:

Pavel Jakubec said...

Absolutely genial art work,Marion,congratulation !!!

cabap said...

Prachtig Marion !!!!!
jan :)

tomo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomo said...

Haha~your daughter will also become a nice caricaturist!
And your works are beautiful as always.

Eun Ae said...

How I missed your caricature! Because of the long vacation I couldn't leave any comment for you. Your digital gig and live caricatures are energetic and great as always! And how lovely your daughter is!

Tel said...

Great work Marion - love the guy with the moustache !
Quality as always ........

Marion said...

Thank you Pavel, Jan, Tel!
Tomo, I don't know if my daughter will become a great caricaturist, at least I won't push her.
Right now she wants to become a famous actress, or a fottball player.
Thank you Eun Aa, yes, she is very lovely!

Nelson Santos said...

Thats beautiful stuff Marion one these days have to try drawing that digital small ones too. The last one his top work in ascension ;)

Marion said...

Ascension? Like the virgin Mary?

Everybody's gotta be in a Gang said...

Those are really great, Marion.