Sunday, September 26, 2010

caricatures at Coenders Installatiebedrijf

Yesterday I was working for Coenders Installatiebedrijf in Zutphen, and I took my time and drew every person with their hobby/sport/passion. It was a long time ago since I took effort in drawing bodies in cars/with pets/playing tennis or football. It takes more time, and when there's a line of people waiting to be drawn I often skip the body and just draw the face. But a body/hobby/passion gives the caricature so much extra, and it was fun working this way yesterday.








11 comments:

Tom Rademakers said...

Marion,

Jouw karikaturen zijn grandioos.

caricature lafontaine said...

MASTERPIECES.....The third one (the man with a white mustache is a blast)...Bravos!

hanzz said...

wat kijk ik e elke keer weer naar uit om live tekeningen van jou te zien. Dat is altijd weer smullen !

Marion said...

Dank u wel, thank you !

Emily Anthony said...

I love the cat ones!!!

Marion said...

Yes Em, so does my daughter!

Adam Street said...

I always love your profiles!

print2paint said...

so cute Marion, I love your live work and you are right the little bodies make them extra special!

J.BOSCO said...

fantastic!
great! nice very good Marion!

ian said...

Good information, many thanks towards the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Many thanks again and great blog.

Marvin Lorenz said...

Nice works, Marion!