Tuesday, April 26, 2011

cartoons for CHE

Hi everybody! It is a shame that my last post was more than two months ago. This is entirely due to the fact that I'm very occupied with..... birth announcement cards. Yes, I know, some of you might even think that I am wasting my talents by drawing illustrations of cute little baby's. But hey, I love baby's!
Anyway, I'll try to upload cartoons and caricatures on a more regular basis, starting right now. This is a series of cartoons I did a few days ago for CHE. Not Guevara, but the Christelijke Hogeschool Ede.





3 comments:

Jon Casey said...

Great Sketches Marion! So full of life and character.

Eun Ae said...

Does the last picture describe a family who are passing the buck? Haha.^▽^

the mind behind the mindless lampoons said...

very very intriguing....kudos m'am